Peace on Earth Gift Bag
- Small red gift bag, 5-1/2” tall
- Cardstock: cream; pale tan; dk. gold
- Vintage Christmas #5 sheet (DigitalCollageSheets.com)
- Metallic gold cord
- Metallic gold star brad (EyeletOutlet.com)
- Stamps (Purple Onion Designs): Early 1900’s Music Background (#3HMBG); Peace on Earth (#Z09)
- Archival ink pads (Ranger): Jet Black; Sepia
- Artist’s pencils (Cretacolor): Sepia; Black Charcoal; White Chalk
- Paper blending stump or tortillon
- Punches: 1/16” hole; Scroll & Dots border (EK Success Brands)
- Adhesives: dimensional clear dots; mini clear dots; glue stick
- 1. Remove handle from gift bag.
- 2. Stamp Sepia music background onto cream cardstock; trim to size and sponge edges Sepia.
- 3. Print collage image onto cream cardstock and cut out. Glue to music panel using glue stick; let dry. Highlight around left side of image with white chalk pencil; shade around bottom of image with black and brown pencils to add depth. Use paper blending stump to blend pencils to create “ground.”
- 4. Cut a 4-1/2”x5-1/2” tan cardstock piece. Punch sides and top with scroll border; sponge edges Sepia. Adhere panel to bag using mini adhesive dots.
- 5. Stamp Jet Black sentiment on gold cardstock; trim to same width as music background. Punch tiny hole above “Earth” and insert star brad. Adhere music panel and sentiment to bag, using dimensional dots for sentiment.
- 6. Place gift in bag, pinch sides closed and thread 15” gold cord length through handle holes; tie ends into bow at bag front.
by Debbie Kaste