Where Does It Go? Placemat
- Craft foam: 11”x14” yellow; scraps: purple, pink, green
- Adhesive-back craft foam alphabet letters
- Table setting: plate, cup, utensils (for tracing)
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Black marker
- 1. On craft foam scraps, use pencil to trace around plate, cup, fork, knife, and spoon. Cut out shapes. Use black marker to outline shapes.
- 2. For placemat, position plate, cup, fork, knife, and spoon shapes in proper place setting on yellow craft foam sheet. Glue shapes on placemat.
- 3. Remove backing from alphabet letters. Press letters on top of plate to spell: “Where Does It Go”. Use black marker to draw question mark and outline placemat edges.
by Melony Bradley