1+1+1=Unlimited Possibilities Set
- Cardstock: pink; black; white
- Penguin Holidays clear stamp set (PC0012 Hampton Art Stamps)
- Vivid Coal Black Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- Smooch Pearlized Accent Inks (Clearsnap): Cotton Candy; Illuminate
- White gel pen (Sakura)
- Big Shot shape-cutting system and Tim Holtz Baroque Die (Sizzix)
- Detail scissors
- Adhesives: Aleene's Original Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate); Zapdots, 1/4" (Helmar)
- 1. Make pink card base. For card shown at top center, create "gatefold" by scoring and folding a 5"x12" strip of cardstock at 3" and 9" from one short end.
- 2. For non-gatefold cards, stamp black images onto white cardstock. Use Smooch inks to color images as shown and cut out. Stamp and color sentiments such as "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays!"; cut out.
- 3. Cut three 5"x6" black cardstock pieces; die cut Baroque shape from center of each one and save all pieces. Trim three negative shapes to fit card fronts; cut one in half for gatefold. Adhere shapes to cards.
- 4. For gatefold card, stamp sentiment and images across closed card.
- 5. Detail some cards and die-cuts with gel pen. Adhere images with Zapdots, trimming dots as needed. Stamp black sentiments or adhere sentiment strips.
by Niki Meiners