- Knit gloves, one pair: red or blue
- Felt: red or blue
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Pom-poms, two
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Fabric glue or glue gun and sticks
- 1. For each crab, stuff glove with fiberfill. Insert one glove into other glove at wrists with thumbs (claws) on same side. Glue gloves together (creating body).
- 2. For shell, measure and cut 8” oval-shape from red or blue felt. Glue shell on top of body (leaving part of legs uncovered).
- 3. Glue wiggle eyes on pom-poms and pom-poms on top of shell.
- 1. Check out your local dollar store for stretch or knit gloves!
by Catherine A. Winn