A Good Nights Rest Pillowcases
- White cotton pillowcases, two
- Transfer paper
- Cardboard scrap
- Fabric markers, paints, or crayons
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Wash and dry pillowcases. Insert cardboard scrap inside pillowcase.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer designs onto pillowcases as desired.
- 3. On covered work surface, use fabric markers, paints, or crayons, to color in design as desired. Let dry.
- 1. Print your favorite photo of you with Mom or Dad onto iron-on paper. Then iron photo onto pillowcase!
by Pam Sicely