Holiday Cookie Pop-Up Card
- Pure Luxury White cardstock*: base weight; layering weight
- Wassail Collection papers (BasicGrey)
- Pure Luxury Olive ribbon*, 1/2”
- Pure Luxury Holiday button asst.*
- Stamp sets*: Have a Cookie; Lovely Labels; Festive Frame
- Memento dye ink pads (Tsukineko): Tuxedo Black; Rhubarb
- COPIC markers (Imagination Intr.): E33; E57; R59; G94
- Perfect Patterns Pop-Up Oven Template*
- Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders) and system: Labels 8; Classic Circles
- Threading Water border punch (Fiskars)
- Scor-Pal scoring board (Scor-Pal)
- Adhesives: foam dots; clear dots; Scor-Tape (Scor-Pal)
- Computer and printer
- Optional: Bow-Easy tool (Posi-Bendr)
- *Products by Gina K. Designs
- 1. Make base-weight white, top-fold card. Cut 4”x5” red paper piece and 2-1/2”x5-1/4” sparkle dot piece, punch one short end of strip.
- 2. Stamp Rhubarb label twice onto light-colored paper; die cut into label shapes. Set aside one label. Die cut larger green label. Adhere paper pieces to card as shown.
- 3. Using black ink, stamp milk once and gingerbread twice onto layering cardstock. Color as shown; cut out. Die cut 1-3/4” white circle for plate; adhere cookies with foam dots. Adhere plate and milk to card.
- 4. Tie double bow and adhere to card with glue dot.
- 5. Stamp black sentiment; trim to 1/2”x5” and adhere. Adhere buttons.
- 1. Cut two 4”x5-1/4” paper pieces for wallpaper and carpet. Center and adhere inside card.
- 2. Download template and print exact size onto layering cardstock. Stamp black dials on oven. Cut out, score, fold and adhere to card following manufacturer’s instructions.
- 3. Stamp greeting on label; adhere.
- 4. Stamp rolling pin, cookie jar and cookie sheet onto white cardstock; color and cut out. Adhere as shown.
- 5. Hand-cut kitchen towel, edge with black marker, and adhere over oven handle.
by Melanie Muenchinger