God Bless America Pin
Show your American spirit by wearing a patriotic pin. Kids can also create one for a fun school or scout activity.
- Craft foam: red, white, blue
- Metal pin back, 1”
scissors, transfer paper, pencil
- Acrylic paints: bright blue, bright red, navy blue, ivory, black
- Round paintbrush
- Ultra-fine black permanent marker
- Craft foam glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns; cut craft foam as indicated.
- 2. Drybrush edges of heart bright red, sign bright blue, and star navy blue. Transfer lettering; trace with marker. Use stylus to dot letter ends black and star ivory.
- 3. Adhere pieces together as shown. Adhere pin back to back.
by Karen Sippel