God Bless America Pin
Show your American spirit by wearing this patriotic pin this President's Day. Kids can also create this pin for a fun school or scout activity.
- Craft foam: red, white, blue
- Bar pin, 1”
scissors, transfer paper, pencil
- Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints: Blue Jay, Mendocino Red, Midnight Blue, Light Ivory, Black
- Round paintbrush
- Lowe-Cornell DES Stylus
- Ultra-fine black permanent marker
- Aleene’s FunCraft Foam Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns; cut craft foam as indicated.
- 2. Drybrush edges of heart Mendocino Red, sign Blue Jay, and star Midnight Blue. Transfer lettering; trace with marker. Use stylus to dot letter ends Black and star Light Ivory.
- 3. Adhere pieces together as shown and bar pin to back.
by Karen Sippel