Jesus is Risen Bulletin Board
- Craft foam sheets: 12”x18”: two white, brown, green; 9”x12”: green, black, lt. tan
- Markers: brown, red
- Glue stick or foam glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Transfer patterns onto craft foam sheets.
- 2. For grass and hills, cut large ovals from green craft foam. Trim one edge straight. For stone, cut large rock shape from brown craft foam.
- 3. Glue Jesus’ eyebrows and eyes on face. Glue beard below eyes and hair on top of head.
- 4. Glue Jesus’ head onto upper robe piece. Glue middle robe piece to upper robe piece, and bottom robe piece below middle robe piece. Glue feet on bottom of robe and hands on sides of robe.
- 5. Assemble bulletin board by using photo as guide.
by Terry Ricioli