Tootsie Pop Snowmen
- White plastic spoon
- Tootsie Pop or lollipop
- Ponytail holders, three
- Pom-poms, in colors of choice
- Fleece scrap, 3/4”x6”
- Permanent markers: black, orange
- Heavy-duty craft glue or glue gun and sticks
- Small rubber band
- 1. For face, use black marker to draw eyes and mouth on center of spoon. For nose, use orange marker to draw carrot.
- 2. For hat bands, position three ponytail holders on top half of spoon. Spot glue to secure. Glue pompom on top of hat.
- 3. Position tootsie pop or lollipop behind spoon. Use small rubber band to secure spoon and lollipop together around neck area.
- 4. For scarf, measure and cut 3/4”x6” fleece strip. Wrap scarf around neck; knot ends together.
by Florence Bolen Tebbets