Sweet Sock Lamb
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: eggs: one 2-1/2”, one 4”
- White fuzzy adult sock
- Felt, scraps: pink, white, black
- Fiberfill stuffing, small amount
- Golf tees, 4
- Brass jingle bell
- Turquoise ribbon
- Black cording, lengths: 1/2”, 1”
- Hole punch
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Lamp Black
- Aleene’s: Fabric Fusion, Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut patterns from felt. Punch two black circles from felt.
- 2. Attach small egg (head) to large egg (body) using toothpicks and tacky glue. When dry, push into foot of white fuzzy sock.
- 3. Tie ribbon around neck; thread bell onto ribbon end and tie bow.
- 4. Cut off excess sock. Use fabric glue to glue opening closed on end of body. Cut small tail from sock scrap and glue over closed hole.
- 5. Paint golf tees Lamp Black. When dry, stick tees into body through sock (for legs). Adjust so lamb stands properly. Remove legs; spot glue ends and reinsert in body.
- 6. Spot glue end of ears and pinch together. Glue ears on head adding small amount fiberfill between ears. Glue cheeks, eyes, and nose on face.
by Linda Valentino