Mom's Jump Ring Jewelry
size: necklace, 16" length; earrings, 2"
- Round epoxy stickers, two
- Darice aluminum jump rings: 31 12mm yellow; 60 10mm green; three 7.25mm yellow
- Brass clasp
- Fish hook earring wires, two
- Hole punch, 1/8" (or large-eye needle)
- 1. For earrings, insert large yellow ring through earring wire and close. Attach two green jump rings, one yellow jump ring, and two green jump rings. Repeat for second earring.
- 2. Carefully press two epoxy stickers together, lining up edges. Use hole punch to punch hole on top edge; attach small jump ring.
- 3. Attach large yellow jump ring to small jump ring. Attach two green jump rings to large yellow jump ring. Continue adding one large yellow and two green jump rings on both sides of center sticker charm until all jump rings are attached.
- 4. Attach remaining small jump rings on ends of necklace. Insert brass clasp on ends; close.
- 1. No pliers are needed when you use these aluminum jump rings – just open and squeeze closed with your fingers!
by Linda Valentino