Oink & Moo
- Recycled juice box, 2"x4"
- Sock: white or pink
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: two 1" balls
- Craft boa, 4" length: black or pink
- Black beads, two
- Button, 1/2"
- Construction paper: lt. pink, black, red, dk. pink, white
- Hole punch
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Cut juice box in half, forming mouth parts. Measure and cut white or pink paper same size as juice box sides. Glue paper on juice box.
- 3. For eyes, gently rub foam balls on work surface. Glue eyes on top of puppet. Glue black beads in center of eyes.
- 4. Glue mouth inside puppet. Glue button on snout and snout on head. For nostrils, use hole punch to punch two black circles. Glue nostrils on snout.
- 5. Glue inner ears on ears. Glue ears on top of head. Measure and cut 4" boa length. Glue boa (hair) between ears.
- 6. For cow, punch black circles and glue on head.
- 7. Put white or pink sock on arm. Hold puppet in hand.
by Linda Valentino