"Frog-get It! You're Mine!"
- Cardstock or construction paper: green, white, pink
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Craft glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut two small hearts (cheeks) from pink paper.
- 2. Glue eyes on front top of card, overlapping edges. Use black marker to outline eyes and draw eyeballs.
- 3. Glue cheeks on front of card. Use black marker to draw mouth, nostrils, and outline cheeks.
- 4. Fold card in half. On inside, use black marker to write: "Frog-get it... you're mine!"
by loretta Mateik