Pocket Full of Love Kanga
- Construction paper or cardstock: tan, brown, red, black
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- Heart craft punches: mini, small
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from paper as indicated.
- 2. Use black marker to draw dashed outline around body, pouch, and bow tie.
- 3. Adhere bow tie to body. Fold pouch on line indicated on pattern; adhere folded edge to body as shown.
- 4. Adhere muzzle, nose, and inner ears to body. Use black marker to draw mouth and eyes.
- 5. Punch four small hearts from red paper. Punch mini heart from center of each small heart; save mini hearts. Punch one more mini heart.
- 6. Adhere small heart to front of pouch. Adhere three mini hearts to body as shown. Adhere remaining hearts to inside of pouch.
- 7. Use black marker to write “I’m sending you a pocket full of ... LOVE” on body behind pouch.
- 1. Use heart stickers instead of craft punches if children will be creating cards.
by Sandy Rollinger