- Midwest Products, Co., Inc.: Birch Plywood; Colored PVC Sheets: Yellow, Orange, Blue, Pink, Clear; Gold Mirror Styrene; Cellfoam 88, Basswood Strip
- Print paper: 5"x7" rectangle striped, 5" square polka dot
- Pink heart-print ribbon, 18-1/2" length
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Valentine Sentiments, Conversation Hearts Glitter
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Marigold
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Hearts, Slide Mounts Frame, Squares #2, Super Crescent Tag
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" print paper rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Use machine and Heart die to cut one large heart from polka dot paper. Glue heart on card front.
- 3. Use machine and Tag die to cut shape from plywood, shape from striped print paper, and shape from polka dot print paper. Glue striped tag onto back of plywood tag and polka dot tag onto front of plywood tag.
- 4. Measure and cut 3" and 7" basswood lengths. On covered work surface, paint strips Marigold. Let dry.
- 5. Measure and cut 3-1/4" and 7" ribbon lengths. Glue ribbon lengths on basswood strips.
- 6. For shaker tag, use machine and Frame die to cut two cellfoam shapes and one gold styrene shape. Remove coating from gold shape. Use machine and Square die to cut one clear pvc shape.
- 7. Glue cellfoam frames together and clear pvc square on front. Glue gold shape on top of clear square.
- 8. For confetti, cut tiny hearts from blue, orange, yellow, and pink pvc sheets. Insert hearts in shaker tag.
- 9. Glue shaker tag on tag. Let dry. Measure 8" ribbon length. Insert ribbon through hole on tag; knot ends.
- 10. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer "be my valentine" and conversation hearts rub-ons onto front of card.
by Debby Forshey-Choma for Midwest Products Co., Inc.