Freddie the Frog
- Green gift bag
- Fibre-Craft Creative Hands Craft Foam, 9"x12" sheets: lime green, red, yellow, hot pink
- Wiggle eyes, two
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Red paint marker
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Use black marker to outline legs, arms, eyes, and bowtie.
- 3. Glue wiggle eyes on eyes. Glue spots on legs.
- 4. Glue arms and legs on sides of green bag. Glue eyes on top of bag.
- 5. Use black marker to draw mouth and nostrils. Glue cheeks on either side of mouth.
- 6. Use red paint marker to add polka dots on bowtie. Let dry. Glue bowtie below mouth.
by Rebecca Spohn