Alex the Alien
size: 18" tall
- Recycled 2L plastic bottle with cap
- Plastic-foam ball, 3"
- Red craft foam
- Felt: black, white
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut mouth shape from center of 2L bottle.
- 2. Glue teeth on top of mouth border on bottle (body). Glue arms on sides of body. Let dry.
- 3. Trace top of bottle on bottom of plastic-foam ball (eyeball). Use spoon to cut out drawn area forming curved area on eyeball. Glue eyeball on bottle top. Glue eye pieces on center of eyeball. Let dry.
by Pattie Donham Wilkinson for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.