Rosie the Robot
size: 12" tall
- Recycled tissue boxes: square, rectangle
- Recycled spray can (or pet food cans) lids, six
- Felt: red, green, black, white
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Silver acrylic paint
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. On covered work surface, paint recycled lids or cans silver. Let dry.
- 2. Use craft knife to cut hole in bottom of square tissue box, aligning with hole on top of rectangular tissue box (for Valentines to fall through). Glue square tissue box (head) on top of rectangle tissue box (body).
- 3. Paint boxes silver. Let dry.
- 4. Glue recycled lids or cans (arms and feet) on sides of body. Let dry.
- 5. Trace and cut out 14-1/2" white felt circles. Glue circles on sides of head and body.
- 6. Print and cut out patterns. Glue eyes, mouth, and "I (Heart) U" on body.
- 1. To create 1/2" circle shapes, trace dime on white felt.
by Pattie Donham Wilkinson for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.