Bee Mine Flower Favors
- Craft foam: pink, hot pink, red
- Red/white polka-dot ribbon, 6" length
- Tootsie pop or wrapped lollipop
scissors, ruler, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Basic Black Matte, Real Red Matte, Dandelion Yellow Matte
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Cut flower from craft foam.
- 2. Use scissors to cut "x" in center of flower.
- 3. On covered work surface, use Basic Black Matte to draw bee and write "Bee Mine" on flower petals.
- 4. Paint bee's wings Real Red Matte and bee's body Dandelion Yellow Matte. Let dry.
- 5. Insert lollipop through "x" on center of flower.
- 6. Measure and cut 6" ribbon length. Loop and glue ribbon length around lollipop stick.
by Pattie Donham Wilkinson for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.