Smile Card - Yellow & Pink Flower
- Blank card and envelope, 5"x7"
- Print paper, scraps: polka dot, flowers, circles
- Green cardstock, scrap
- Midwest Products Co., Inc.: Micro-Cut Quality Woods: Birch Plywood; Colored PVC: Yellow, Pink; Cellfoam 88
- Silver plastic-coated wired, 10" length
- Flat-backed rhinestone, 1/2"
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Hauser Medium Green
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Hello Kitty Daisies, Fun Serif Lowercase Alphabet Set
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" circle-print rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front. Measure and cut 1-1/8"x5" green cardstock strip, 1-1/4"x4-1/2" polka dot-print rectangle, and 2"x7" flower-print rectangle. Use photo as guide, glue card stop strip and polka dot rectangle on card front. Glue flower-print rectangle across center of card.
- 2. Use machine and Hello Kitty die to cut one small and one large daisy from cellfoam sheet, one small daisy from yellow pvc, and one large daisy from pink pvc.
- 3. Glue yellow pvc daisy on small cellfoam daisy. Glue pink pvc daisy on large cellfoam daisy.
- 4. Measure and cut 10" silver wire length. Wrap wire length around yellow daisy. Glue rhinestone on center of daisy. Glue pink daisy and yellow daisy on side of card.
- 5. Use machine and alphabet dies to cut "smile" from plywood. On covered work surface, paint letters Hauser Medium Green. Let dry. Glue "smile" on card front.
by Debby Forshey-Choma for Midwest Products Co., Inc.