Flowers for Mom Card
Punch, snip, and adhere your way to a beautiful customized card for Mom that's easy and quick to make. By simply changing the cardstock color, you can create an entirely different look.
- Cream patterned cardstock
- Clear rhinestones
- Small flower paper punch
- Circle template
- Medium-tip black marker
- Mother's Day stamp and black ink (optional)
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" cream card base. Use circle template to trim long edge of card front, creating curved shape as shown.
- 2. Punch flower shapes from cream cardstock. Freehand cut 1/2" leaf shapes from green cardstock. Adhere flowers and leaves on curved edge of card front. Adhere rhinestones to flower centers.
- 3. Use black marker to add details on flowers and leaves. Write or stamp "Happy Mother's Day" on card front.
- 1. Select the "See other photos" link under the project image to view other variations of this card.
by Loretta Mateik