Flowers for Mom Card
- Cardstock: white, yellow, cream, green, pink, lavender
- Rhinestones, assorted colors
scissors, ruler, black marker
- Small flower paper punch
- Hole punch, 1/4"
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 5-1/2"x8-1/2" cardstock rectangle. Fold rectangle in half creating card. Trim long edge of card creating curved shape.
- 2. Punch flower shapes from cardstock. Measure and cut 1/2" leaf shapes from green cardstock. Glue flowers and leaves on curved edge of card front. Glue rhinestones on flower centers.
- 3. Use black marker to add details on flowers and leaves. Write "Happy Mother's Day" on card front.
by Loretta Mateik