Hearts for Mom Card
- Blank card, 5"x7"
- Heart print paper, 5"x7"
- Midwest Products Co., Inc., sheets: Colored PVC: Red, Green, Blue, Cherry, Pink, Peach, Aqua; White Styrene; Cellfoam 88
- Royal Shimmering Hearts Epoxy Stickers
- Silver plastic-coated wired, 12" length
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Hearts Tipsy, Serif Essentials Alphabet Set
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" heart print paper rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Use machine and alphabet die to cut two "M" shapes from white styrene sheet. Press heart stickers on corners of M's.
- 3. Use machine and Tipsy Heart die to cut one heart shape from cellfoam sheet and one heart shape from red pvc sheet. Position red heart on cellfoam heart. Measure and cut 12" silver wire length. Wrap silver wire around hearts; spot glue on back.
- 4. Glue M shapes and heart shape on card front.
- 5. Use machine and Folk Heart die to cut six heart shapes from pvc sheets. Glue hearts on card front.
by Debby Forshey-Choma