No-Sew Glove Bunnies
- Gloves, two
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Felt, scraps: blue or purple
- Pom-poms: 1 large white, 2 medium white, 1 small pink
- Black beads, two
- Ribbon, 6" length: blue or purple
- Plastic buttons: blue heart or pink flower
- Eyelet lace, 13" length
- Beaded trim, 8" length
scissors, ruler, clothespin
- Rubber band
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Glue
- 1. Print out pattern. Follow directions on pattern to create boy or girl bunny.
- 2. For arms and ears, stuff fingers on glove with fiberfill. Stuff top half of glove (body). Wrap rubber band around second and third fingers (ears) forming head. See photo. Stuff remainder of glove.
- 3. For feet, stuff first and fourth fingers on other glove. Cut off glove band. Stuff glove into other body glove. Glue gloves together. Use clothespin to hold in place while drying.
- 4. Glue large pom-pom (tail) on back of body. Glue two medium pom-poms (muzzle) and pink pom-pom (nose) on face. Glue black beads (eyes) above nose.
- 5. For girl, glue beaded trim around neck. Tie small ribbon bow; glue bow on ears. Glue eyelet lace around bottom of dress. Glue dress around boy and button on dress.
- 6. For boy, tie ribbon bow and glue around neck. Position arms through holes on vest; fold collar and glue in place. Glue vest and bottom on body.
by Linda Valentino