Honeycomb Wax Eggs
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 3" eggs
scissors, ruler, pencil, plastic knife
- Honeycomb candle-making wax, sheets: pink, yellow, green
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Use scissors to cut six shapes from honeycomb wax sheet.
- 2. Press honeycomb wax shapes on plastic-foam egg with tip of shapes meeting on end of egg. Create stripes and other designs as desired.
- 3. Use plastic knife to gently press wax shapes into plastic-foam egg. Gently roll egg on work surface to smooth edges.
by Kathleen George for The Dow Chemical Co.