Cute Cupcake Friends
- Fleece, 10" square: white or yellow
- Decorative paper cupcake liner
- Fiberfill stuffing, small amount
- Felt, scraps: white, yellow, orange
- Paper plate, 7-1/2"
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Ribbon, 4" length: yellow or blue
- Pink pom-pom, 1/2"
- White yarn, six 1" lengths
- Orange yarn, small amount
- Green shredded paper, small amount
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Trace paper plate onto fleece (for body). Cut out circle.
- 2. For body, position small amount fiberfill stuffing on fleece circle. Use needle and thread or glue to glue edges to center, creating circle shape.
- 3. Glue body inside cupcake liner. Glue green shredded paper inside cupcake liner.
- 4. For bunny, glue ears and paws on body. Glue pink pom-pom (nose), wiggle eyes, and 1" yarn lengths (whiskers) on face. Let dry.
- 5. For duck, glue wings and legs on body. Glue beak, wiggle eyes, and orange yarn (hair) on face. Let dry.
- 6. Tie small ribbon bow; glue bow on body.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.