Luck of the Irish Card
- White blank card, 4"x6"
- Plaid-print paper, 4"x6"
- Midwest Products Co., Inc: Micro-Cut Quality Woods: Birch Plywood; Project Cork; Gold Mirror Styrene
- St. Patrick's confetti (clover/coins mix), small amount
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: St. Patricks' Phrases
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Dingbats #1, Handbags
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 4"x6" plaid-print rectangle. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer rub-on saying onto card front.
- 3. For pot of gold, use machine and Handbags die to cut one shape from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint pot Mistletoe. Let dry.
- 4. Transfer shamrock rub-ons onto front of pot. Glue pot on card front. Glue two confetti coins above pot. See photo for placement.
- 5. For rainbow, use machine and Dingbats die to cut five parenthesis shapes from cork sheet. Paint parenthesis shapes Primary Red, Tangelo Orange, Primary Yellow, Kelly Green, and Blue Violet. Let dry. Glue rainbow on card front.
- 6. For coins, use machine and Dingbats die to cut three circles from gold styrene. Remove coating from coins. Glue coins on card front.
by Debby Forshey-Choma