Leprechaun Treat Cup
size: 7" tall
- Green plastic cup, 4"
- Fibre-Craft Craft Foam: green, lt. green, cream, pink, yellow, black
- Orange chenille stem
- Yellow buttons, two
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Wooden craft stick
scissors, ruler, black marker, clothespins
- Hole punch, 1/8"
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Glue hat band and buckle on hat. Glue hat on top of head.
- 2. For beard, coil chenille stem around pencil. Glue chenille stem around face.
- 3. For nose, use hole punch to punch 1/8" circle from cream craft foam. Glue nose, wiggle eyes, and cheeks on face.
- 4. Use black marker to draw smile on face.
- 5. Glue hands and cuffs on arms. Glue arms around green cup. Use clothespins to hold in place while drying. Glue buttons on front of cup.
- 6. Glue craft stick on center back of head. Position craft stick in green cup. Fill cup with gold wrapped candies.
by Linda Valentino