Happy Halloween Treat Bag
Perfect for parties, ideal for the office, these cute favor bags will disappear faster than a vampire at sunrise!
- Wilton Candy Treat Bags, 4”x7”
- Black cardstock
- Papers: Halloween words, gold solid
- Epoxy candy stickers
- Die Cuts With a View Rub-On Stitches
- Candy corn
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Hampton Art Happy Halloween Stamp
- Scoring board
- Clearsnap ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Therm O Web Adhesives: Memory Runner XL, Foam Squares
- 1. Cut 4-1/2”x5” black cardstock panel; score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 4-1/2”x2-1/4” words paper panel; ink edges and adhere to folded cardstock.
- 3. Cut 4-1/2”x1-1/2” gold paper strip. Stamp sentiment at center; apply rub-on stitches to long edges. Adhere to bag topper.
- 4. Adhere two candy stickers directly to bag topper. Adhere two more stickers with foam squares.
- 5. Fill treat bag with candy and fold closed; adhere bag topper over candy bag.
- 1. Achieve the popular stitched paper look without a needle and thread; just look for rub-ons or stamps that mimic this stylish effect.
by Cindy Smith