- White crew sock
- Plastic-foam: 2-1/2" egg or 2" ball
- Black pom-poms, five: two 2", two 2-1/2", three 3" (or smaller for baby panda)
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Black felt, scrap
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Fabric glue
- 1. Insert plastic-foam egg or ball (head) into toe of sock. Stuff sock with fiberfill, filling heel area. Fold edge of sock towards inside.
- 2. Glue larger pom-poms on head for ears and nose.
- 3. For eyes, measure and cut two 1" oval shapes from black felt. Glue eyes on head. Glue wiggle eyes on eyes.
- 4. For legs, glue two remaining larger pom-poms on bottom of body and two smaller pom-poms on front of body.
- 5. Use black marker to draw mouth or cut mouth from black felt. Glue mouth on head.
by Catherine A. Winn