Happy Canada Day! Card
- Cardstock or construction paper: tan, brown, white, red
- Pink powdered blush
scissors, ruler, cotton swab
- Sakura Indenti-Pen Dual-Point Markers: Black, Red
- Hole punches: 1/4”, 3/8”
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Use black marker to outline beaver and draw paw and feet lines. Transfer face onto beaver. Glue teeth on beaver.
- 3. For beaver’s eyes, use hole punch to punch two 3/8” white paper circles and two 1/4” black paper circles. Glue black circles on white circles. Glue eyes on beaver. Use cotton swab and pink powdered blush to blush cheeks.
- 4. Use black marker to outline and draw lines on tail. Glue tail on beaver.
- 5. Measure and cut strips of red paper. Glue strips on shirt sleeves. Outline shirt and maple leaf. Glue maple leaf on center of shirt. Position shirt over beaver's head.
- 6. Use black marker to write “Happy Canada Day” on beaver’s tummy.
- 7. For flag, roll end around toothpick; spot glue to secure. Use red marker to color maple and side areas of flag. Use toothpick to poke holes in beaver's had. Insert flag end in hand; spot glue.
- 8. To stand, glue stand flaps onto bottom of card.
by Linda Valentino