Lamb of God
- Recycled toilet paper tube
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 1/2" ball
- Wooden dowels: 2-1/2" length, 4" length, four 2-1/4" lengths
- Chenille stems: 12 white, three black
- Black felt, scrap
- Black cording, 8" length
black marker, scissors, ruler, foam brush, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- DecoArt Americana: Acrylic Paints: Snow White, Lamp Black; Dazzling Metallics Emperors Gold
- Hole punch
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. On covered work surface, paint cardboard tube (body) Snow White. Paint four 2-1/4" dowel lengths (legs) Lamp Black. Paint 2-1/2" and 4" dowel lengths (cross) Emperors Gold. Let dry.
- 2. Use hole punch to punch four holes in bottom of body (for legs). Spot glue legs inside holes. Let dry.
- 3. For head, use foam brush to apply glue on plastic-foam ball. Wrap black chenille stems around head. Let dry.
- 4. Print out pattern. Glue ears on side of head.
- 5. Measure and cut white chenille stems into 4" sections. Coil white chenille stems into spirals. Use foam brush to apply glue onto body; press spirals on body. Let dry.
- 6. For tail, coil remaining black chenille stem. Glue tail on back of body.
- 7. Glue head on body. Let dry.
- 8. Glue gold dowel lengths into cross shape. Wrap black cording around top of cross; knot ends. Use black marker to write "Lamb of God" on cross. Use scissors to poke hole in side of body. Insert cross in hole.
by Melony Bradley