Stars & Stripes Bingo
size: 8" square
- White cardstock, 8" squares (for each player)
ruler, scissors, black marker
- Colored pencils or crayons
- 1. Print out pattern onto white cardstock. For each player, make two copies of pattern.
- 2. Have kids use colored pencils or crayons to color in both copies.
- 3. For playing pieces, cut one copy apart. Put playing pieces in bowl. To play, pull pieces from bowl and call out pulled piece. Player with four squares in row yells, “4th of July Bingo!”
- 4. For additional bingo cards, make additional copies and cut rows and squares of pattern apart. Adhere squares on card in random order. (Note: Each player needs bingo squares in different order.)
- 1. Entertain young kids during the day by having them color in game pieces and playing cards. Invite the entire family to play bingo after dinner and before the fireworks!
by Rebecca Spohn