A+ Teacher Card
- White blank card, 5"x7"
- Midwest Products Co., Inc.: Micro-Cut Quality Woods: Birch Plywood, Basswood Strip, Project Cork Sheets
- Black cardstock, 3”x7”
- Offray Measure Up ribbon, 7” length
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: School Time
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Red, Sapphire
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Fun Serif Uppercase Alphabet Set, Fun Serif Lowercase Alphabet Set
- White chalk
- Paper glue
- 1. Measure and cut 2”x7” cork rectangle. Glue rectangle on front of card.
- 2. For chalkboard, measure and cut 3”x7” black cardstock rectangle. Use white chalk to lightly shade chalkboard. Glue chalkboard on card front.
- 3. Measure and cut 7” basswood strip and 7” ribbon length. Glue ribbon on basswood strip. Glue strip across front of card.
- 4. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to transfer apple and pencil rub-ons onto cork rectangle.
- 5. Use machine and Uppercase Alphabet die to cut letter “A” and “+” sign from plywood. On covered work surface, paint “A” and “+” Sapphire. Let dry. Glue A+ on front of card.
- 6. Use machine and Lowercase Alphabet die to cut letters to spell “teacher” from plywood. On covered work surface, paint “teacher” Primary Red. Let dry. Glue "teacher" on card front.
by Debby Forshey-Choma