Out of Print Configuration Tray
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Configurations Print Tray, 16”x11-1/2”
- BasicGrey Out of Print Collection: 12”x12” Paper Pack, Alpha Stickers
- Michaels Industrial Chic Charms by Susan Lenart Kazmer, assorted
- Stampington & Co. Glass Bottles
- Maya Road Jumbo Bottle Caps
- Vintage wooden spools
- Vintage buttons
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, newspaper
- Ranger Tim Holtz Lettuce Adirondack Color Wash
- Matte spray sealer
- Artist’s charcoal
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue gun, clear dots
- 1. Rub sides and edges of boxes and tray with a piece of charcoal. Spray with a few light coats of matte sealer; let dry.
- 2. Cut papers to fit boxes, moving boxes around until pleased with arrangement. Tape papers in place.
- 3. Select embellishments for each box. Roll small paper strips to fit inside glass bottles. Cut and adhere paper circles inside bottle caps.
- 4. Spray newsprint scrap with color wash; let dry. Cut and adhere strips to fit around spools; adhere to tray with glue gun.
- 5. Use stickers to spell “out of print” in one box. Arrange embellishments in remaining boxes; adhere with glue gun when pleased with arrangement.
by Vickie Kammerer