Hello Fall Card
Wish a friend a happy autumn with this colorful, dimensional card. Super-cute themed stickers help you create it quickly.
- White cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection Bliss Paper
- Bella Blvd. Finally Fall Collection Stickers: Alpha + Bits Stickers, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Chipboard Icons
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” white side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 3”x5-1/4” Bliss paper panel; adhere to left side of card, leaving 1/8” border visible on three sides.
- 3. Adhere green border sticker from Alpha + Bits sheet to left edge of paper panel; trim. Adhere brown border over green; trim.
- 4. Trim 1/4"x3-1/2” strip from large green Journaling Sticker shape for flower stem; adhere to card. Adhere leaf Chipboard Icon to stem. Spell sentiment at bottom with alphabet stickers.
- 5. Adhere cloud Chipboard Icon stickers to top of card.
- 6. Using foam tape, adhere yellow flower and tree circle to card to create layered blossom.
- 1. Get the most from sticker collections. Make several coordinating cards at once so you aren’t left with all those odds and ends.
by Michelle Lanning for Bella Blvd.