Textured Clay Pins
- Makin's Clay No Bake Polymer Clay: Multi Neon, Multi Color
- Makin's Clay Texture Sheets
- Makin's Clay Cutters: Fish, Dove, Hand, Butterfly
- Clay-dedicated rolling pin or acrylic brayer
- Pin backs
- Craft glue
- 1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- 2. Working with one color at a time, roll clay to 1/4 thickness. Position texture sheet on clay; use rolling pin to gently press and roll texture sheet on clay. Remove texture sheet.
- 3. Use clay cutters to cut fish, dove, hand, and butterfly shapes (or desired shapes for school mascot, Church group, fundraiser theme, etc.) Let shapes set.
- 4. Glue pin back on back of shapes. For layered pins, glue shapes on top of one another. Let dry.
- 1. Visit your local sewing or fabric store to buy felt by the yard. Cut felt squares and attach pins for a fun way to display and sell!
by Ann Butler