Magnetic Athlete Frames
- Darice Paintable Magnetic Canvas
- Athlete photo
scissors, ruler, transfer paper, black marker, craft knife, paintbrushes, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Clear tape
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Baby Blue, Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Yellow, Hauser Light Green, Lamp Black, Light Buttermilk, Primary Red, Snow White
- 1. Adults, help kids when using craft knife.
- 2. Print out patterns. Use craft knife to cut out inside of frame.
- 3. Transfer star shapes onto frame. Transfer sports ball shape onto frame.
- 4. Paint basketball Cadmium Orange and stars Cadmium Yellow, baseball Light Buttermilk and stars Baby blue, and soccer ball Snow White and Lamp Black and stars Primary Red. (Change colors to reflect your athlete's or teams' colors.) Let dry.
- 5. Use black marker to outline stars and sport balls.
- 6. Insert photo in frame. Tape edges on back. Display on fridge.
- 1. Personalize by adding player’s number and name, team mascot, or school year to frame edges using black marker.
by Pam Sicely