Address Number Flower Pots
- Terra cotta pots, 4" or 6"
- Rubber stamps: 2" numbers
- Pony beads, in assorted colors
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- StazOn Ink: Black
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Tuscan Red, True Ochre, Olive Green, Burnt Orange
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- 1. On covered work surface, paint pots Tuscan Red, True Ochre, Olive Green, or Burnt Orange. Paint pot rims in alternating colors. Paint one pot for each number in street address. Let dry.
- 2. Measure and cut 3" circle from cardstock scrap. (Trace around bottom of bottle or bowl.) Trace circle on front of each pot. Paint circles True Ochre. Let dry.
- 3. Use rubber stamp and Black ink to stamp number on center of each circle. Let dry.
- 4. Glue pony beads around circles. Let dry.
- 5. Add favorite flowers or plants for a fun porch or window display.
by Melony Bradley