Antique Frame Card
Let the golden shades of autumn convey your best wishes to a friend.
- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla
- Antique gold metal embellishments: bookplate, brads
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Stamps: My Favorite Things Boho Blossoms, silhouette-style flowering branch
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Dies: Classic Ovals Small, Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
- Provo Craft Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder
- Rubber brayer
- Stampin’ Up! Classic Stampin’ Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
- Ranger Stickles Gold Glitter Glue
- Paper adhesive
- 1. Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” brown top-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4”x5-1/4” gold cardstock panel. Die cut scalloped rectangle from center. Emboss panel with textile texture. Brayer brown ink over raised surface.
- 3. Cut 3-3/4”x5” cream cardstock panel. Stamp silhouette image in center of panel. Adhere panel to back of embossed layer so image shows through opening.
- 4. Pierce holes in four corners of embossed layer; insert brads. Adhere layered panel to card.
- 5. Stamp sentiment onto cream cardstock scrap; die cut sentiment into oval to fit bookplate. Adhere sentiment inside bookplate, insert brads, and adhere to card.
- 6. Highlight blossom image with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Use this card as a guide to explore other monochromatic color schemes.
by Carolyn King