Elegant Ric Rac Border Wedding Stationery
- Cardstock: Bazzill Passionate; pearlescent white
- White A6 envelope
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, scoring board, heat tool
- Stamps: JustRite Stampers Baroque Nested Frames (JB-09200) and Stamp Handle
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Edgeabilities Classic Dies: Ric Rac
- Ink Pad: Ranger Adirondack Brights Watermelon Pigment
- Embossing powder: clear
- Anti-static embossing bag
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, removable tape
- 1. To make two cards at once, cut a piece of white pearlescent cardstock to 8”x10-3/4.” Score 5-3/8” from one short edge.
- 2. Align Classic Ric Rac edger die template and decorative insert along one 8” edge; secure with removable tape. Die cut/emboss cardstock. Cut cardstock in half widthwise and fold to create two 4”x5-3/8” cards.
- 3. Cut two 4”x5-3/8” Passionate cardstock panels; adhere to back of each card front.
- 4. Rub card front with anti-static bag. Ink sentiment stamp Watermelon; stamp off once onto scrap paper before stamping card. Heat emboss with clear powder.
- 5. Align decorative insert along upper edge of envelope flap. Tape in place; cut flap. Cut a 3/4”x5-3/4” Passionate strip; adhere behind cut-outs and trim ends flush.
by Judy Hayes for Spellbinders Paper Arts