Elegant Bracket Border Wedding Stationery
- Cardstock: Bazzill Bling Lip Gloss, Glazed Stripe Raven; white
- White A2 envelope
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, scoring board, heat tool
- Stamps: JustRite Stampers Baroque Nested Frames (JB-09200) and Stamp Handle
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Edgeabilities Classic Dies: Bracket
- Ink Pad: Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embossing powder: clear
- Anti-static embossing bag
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, removable tape
- 1. Make white side-fold card. Cut a 1"x5-1/2" Raven cardstock strip; adhere to right edge of card front.
- 2. Cut a 3-3/4"x5-1/2" Lip Gloss panel and a 1"x5-1/2" white pearlescent strip.
- 3. Overlap pink panel 1/4" over edge of white strip and tape together with removable tape.
- 4. Align Classic Bracket edger die template along edge of pink panel. Die cut/emboss both layers. Separate pieces, removing tape and any residue.
- 5. Rub panel with anti-static bag. Stamp black sentiment; heat emboss with clear powder.
- 6. Adhere white die-cut strip behind pink panel with narrow exposure. Brackets will be opposite and perfectly matched. Adhere panel to card, overlapping black strip.
- 7. Cut envelope flap with same edger die. Cut a 5/8"x5-1/2" Lip Gloss strip and a 1/2"x5-1/2" black strip. Adhere strips together, trim to width of flap, and adhere beneath flap.
by Judy Hayes for Spellbinders Paper Arts