Welcome Fall Card
- Off-white blank greeting card, 5"x7"
- Thin plywood sheet, scrap
- DCWV print paper: The Fall Stack
- Stampendous Retro Alphabet Set
- Orange/brown polka-dot ribbon, 10" length
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Dark brown inkpad
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Bigz Sassy Serif Alphabet, Fun Serif Lowercase Alphabet Set
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Canyon Orange, Marigold, Light Avocado, Milk Chocolate
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" rectangle from autumn tree print paper. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Use machine and die to cut "F" and lowercase dies to cut "all" from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint "F" Milk Chocolate, "a" Marigold, "l" Light Avocado, and "l" Canyon Orange. Let dry. Glue "Fall" on front of card.
- 3. Use dark brown inkpad and alphabet rubber stamps to stamp "welcome" on card front.
- 4. Measure and cut 10" ribbon length. Tie ribbon into bow. Glue bow on "F."
by Debby Forshey-Choma