The 1st Thanksgiving Placecards
- Thin plywood sheet, 2" square
- Cork sheet, 1"x3"
- Off-white blank greeting card, 4"x6"
- The Paper Studio print paper: Harvest Stripes, Harvest Circles, or Harvest Large Plaid
- Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps: Retro Alphabet Set
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, sponge scrap, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Inkpads: black, dark orange
- Fiskars Clear Stamps: Turkey Lurkey
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Banner
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Marigold
- For Each
- 1. Measure and cut 3"x4-1/2" placecard from off-white greeting card. Measure and cut 2-3/4"x4-1/4" print paper rectangle. Glue print rectangle on front of placecard.
- 2. Use machine and Banner die to cut shape from cork sheet. Use black inkpad and alphabet rubber stamp to stamp name on banner. Use sponge scrap to lightly brush banner edges with dark orange ink.
- 3. Measure and cut 1-1/2" square from plywood sheet. On covered work surface, paint square Marigold. Let dry. Use dark orange inkpad and Turkey Lurkey stamp to stamp image on center of square.
- 4. Glue banner and square on placecard. Repeat process to make additional placecards.
by Debby Forshey-Choma