- Recycled plastic mouthwash bottle (with cap)
- Black alphabet stickers
- Craft moss
- Plastic spiders
- Cotton batting
- Rocks, small handful
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush or sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Gray acrylic paint
- Adhesive remover
- 1. Remove label from plastic bottle. Wash and dry bottle using adhesive remover.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint bottle gray. Let dry. Apply second coat if needed. Let dry.
- 3. Position tombstone with opening on bottom. Apply alphabet stickers on tombstone. Use black marker to add stone details on tombstone.
- 4. To display, insert small handful of rocks into bottle. Position bottle upside down with cap inserted into front lawn or ground.
- 5. Embellish gravestone with cotton batting (cobwebs), plastic spiders, or craft moss.
- 1. For faster and better coverage when painting, have an adult use a spray paint that's made for coating plastic.
by Steven James