Wendy the Witch Jar
- Glass ivy bowl
- Cardstock: black, red, light purple
- Green craft foam
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Hauser Light Green, Titanium White, Lamp Black, Santa Red
- Craft glue
scissors, ruler, black marker, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Star paper punch, 1/2"
- 1. On covered work surface, paint ivy bowl Hauser Light Green. Let dry. Paint eyes Titanium White. Let dry. Add Lamp Black details and brush cheeks Santa Red. For nose, cut 2" circle from green craft foam. Highlight nose Titanium White. Let dry.
- 2. Glue nose on center of face.
- 3. Print out patterns.
- 4. For hair, cut 4"x12" red cardstock strip. Measure and cut 1/2"-wide strips on red strip. Wrap hair around ivy bowl; glue ends on back. Trim bangs in front of face.
- 5. For hat, bend tabs as indicated on pattern. Roll hat into cone shape, overlapping edges where indicated on pattern. Use tape to hold hat in cone shape. Position cone over hat brim; use tape to hold cone and hat brim together.
- 6. Use star punch to punch stars from light purple card stock. Glue stars around hat. Fill ivy bowl with candy. Position hat on head.
by Loretta Mateik