- Roll candy, 5"
- Felt, scraps: white, orange, purple, black, bright green
- White gauze, 1"x24"
- Chenille stems: green, purple
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint: Slick: Black, White, True Red, Lectric Lime
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
scissors, ruler, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Remove candy wrapper from roll, leaving foil wrapper.
- 2. Measure and cut felt rectangles same size as candy roll. Cut orange (jack-o'-lantern) and black (spider) felt rectangles.
- 3. Print out patterns. On covered work surface, use Black to paint jack-o'-lantern design on orange rectangle. Use White to paint spider web design on black rectangle.
- 4. Glue jack-o'-lantern and spider felt rectangles on candy rolls. For mummy, wrap candy roll with white gauze; glue ends.
- 5. Glue leaf on green chenille stem; insert chenille stem into top of jack-o'-lantern. Cut purple chenille stem into eight 2"-long lengths (spider legs). Glue legs on back of spider; bend ends.
- 6. Use Black to dot mummy's eyes and add True Red highlights on body. Use White to dot spider's eyes and Lectric Lime to draw spider's mouth. Let dry. Dot eyes Black. Let dry.
by Cheryl Ball for iLoveToCreate, a Duncan Enterprises Co.