Spooky Spiders Card
- Black blank card, 5"x7"
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Spider Web
- K&Company print paper: Halloween Specialty
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 1/4"x2"x6"
- Orange plastic sheet, 2"x6"
- Cork sheet, 8-1/2"x11"
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Lamp Black
- Black plastic-coated wire, 15" length
- Paper glue
scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Phrase, Spooky
- 1. Measure and cut three 2" squares from each: purple/web print-paper, plastic-foam sheet, and orange sheet.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to transfer spiders and webs rub-ons onto cut squares. See photo.
- 3. Measure and cut three 5"-long wire lengths. Position orange square on plastic-foam square. Wrap wire length around squares. Repeat process for other two orange squares. Glue squares on card front.
- 4. Use machine and Spooky die to cut "spooky" from cork sheet. On covered work surface, paint letters Lamp Black. Let dry.
- 5. Glue "spooky" onto front of card.
by Debby Forshey-Choma