Jack in a Hat Party Invite
- White blank card, 5"x7"
- DCWV print paper: the Fall Stack, the Fall Glitter Stack
- Yellow cardstock
- Paper glue
- Black inkpad
- Ellison Sizzix Machine and Dies: Pumpkin #2; Witch hat, broom & shoes
- Studio G: Party stamp (#VS4898)
- Plaid All Night Media: Invite Info stamp (#550G14)
- 1. Measure and cut 5"x7" rectangle from Halloween words paper. Glue rectangle on card front.
- 2. Measure and cut 2" squares from Halloween stripes-, Green-, and Pink Spider Webs-print papers. Glue squares on card front. Use Party stamp and inkpad to stamp top right square.
- 3. Use machine and Pumpkin die to cut out shape from orange/black glitter paper and eyes, nose, and mouth from yellow card stock. Use Witch Hat die to cut one shape from black glitter paper.
- 4. Glue eyes, nose, mouth, and hat onto pumpkin. Glue pumpkin on card front.
- 5. Measure and cut four 2" squares from Beady Eyes-print paper. Glue squares on inside of card.
- 6. Use Invite stamp and black inkpad to stamp "Where," "When," etc. on inside of card.
by Debby Forshey-Choma