Clay Witch's Nose
- AMACO Cloud Clay: Green, Black
- Paintbrush bristles
- Elastic cording
- 1. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- 2. Roll 4" Green clay ball in hands. Form ball into hollow nose shape. See photo. Form two nostrils on end of nose. Use toothpick to form two holes on either side of nose (for elastic cording).
- 3. Roll 1/2" Black clay ball in hands. Press ball (wart) on nose. Smooth edges.
- 4. Cut small paintbrush bristle lengths; press lengths (hairs) into wart.
- 5. Let nose dry. Measure and cut elastic cording length; adjust size as needed. Knot ends through holes on sides of nose.
by Michelle Zimmerman for AMACO