Candy Corn Necklace
- Pepperell Crafts: Neon Orange Pony Bead Plastic Lacing; Pony Bead Lacing Connector; White Silkies "O" Rings, eight
- Epoxy candy corn stickers: large, 1", six; small, 5/8", eight
- Pearl pony beads: yellow, nine; orange, eight; white, four
- Jump rings, 8mm, 15
- Jewelry pliers
- Hole punch, 1/16"
- 1. Align two same-size stickers together, back to back, and adhere to form charm. Repeat with all stickers. Punch holes in top center of charms, 1/8" from edge. Punch holes in bottom center of small charms, 1/8" from edge.
- 2. Attach jump ring onto large charm; close. Repeat for all large charms.
- 3. Open jump ring, attach small charm and white bead at top; close. Attach second jump ring to white bead; close. Open jump ring; attach small charm and yellow bead on bottom and close. Repeat for all small charms.
- 4. Cut 22" lacing length. String beads as follows: "O" ring, orange pony, small charm, orange pony, "O" ring, yellow pony, large charm, yellow pony. Repeat pattern ending with "O" ring.
- 5. Position beading in center of cord. Cut 1/2" length of connector; push halfway into both ends of lacing.
by Linda Valentino